- Inspired by the popular Eurorack module: bridge the gap between the sounds of modular and your DAW production
- Easy to automate, user-friendly controls. No prior synthesis experience needed, but synth enthusiasts will also be excited by the simple-yet-powerful interface
- Unique synthesis algorithms using only saw waves creates unique timbres you’ll never hear anywhere else
- Choose between complex phase modulation or additive synthesis structures
- Perfect for abstract percussion, bass, leads, and effects
- Shape your sounds with controls like Saw Mod, Profundity, Bash, and Smash
- Complex internal modulation: route macro controls, step sequencers, envelopes, random values, and powerful LFOs to almost any parameter
- Tooltips make it easy to use Manis Iteritas
- Easy-to-use MIDI learn
- Bring your patches to life with MPE compatibility
- Complex MIDI mappings include velocity and polyphonic aftertouch
- Customize the interface to your liking: change the color, resize the window, add fire, and more
- Library of 1,000+ presets included
- AAX, AU, VST®
64-bit only Windows Windows 10+ Mac MacOS 10.14+; Intel and M1 Native
Our Intel compatible plugins require the SSE4.1 instruction set.
This was added in the Intel 45nm Penryn architecture in 2007.
Compatible AMD processors are Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Ryzen families.
In the Macverse, any Mac built after 2010 should have the required instructions.
This is a minimum required specification.
For optimal experience, we recommend Intel's Haswell or later and AMD's Ryzen family.
We also recommend Apple's desktop CPUs (M1 and friends).